To get us in the holiday mood we decided to go be on Utah's morning show... Good Things Utah!
Monday, December 31, 2007
The Holidays!
It has been a really good last couple of weeks! I'm just going to skim the surface of everything we have been up to.
To get us in the holiday mood we decided to go be on Utah's morning show... Good Things Utah!
Then we had all of the Christmas partys! 
My families Christmas party was first! We had a fondu party and went caroling! Josh and Megan were going to be in California for Christmas so we had a good time with them at the party!
Christmas morning at our house @ 6:30!!! 
Getting ready for Christmas dinner at Grandmas! This was our third stop of the day so by this point we were getting pretty sleepy.
Then this last week we went sleding up in Deer Valley with my family that are here from California. It was a pretty cold day so I couldn't wait to get to the house and sit by the fire! 
Then last but not least we have a lot of exciting news! My sister in law is pregnant so we all can't wait for the 1st baby to come! And also Marks brother, Clint, is engaged! We are really excited for Clint and Elle! Lots of fun things going on this holiday season!
To get us in the holiday mood we decided to go be on Utah's morning show... Good Things Utah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yay! I love Christmas. Happy new year!
It looks like you had a great Christmas! Your hair is dark...looks cute on you like always. We really do need to get together. Cant wait to read Corts letter. Talk to you soon!
Late Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope all is and was well!!
First of all, Matt is going to be so jealous about Good Things Utah. He has been talking about going to a taping for like 6 months! You'll have to tell him about your experience! Also, tell Clint Congrats!! I am so excited for him, that is awesome. Tell him to get a blog started :)
Racquel, holy cow, how do you even get to be on that show? Do you like try out or anything, umm, I don't know how it works, but that is awesome!! We saw Clint last night, i really was so excited for him about his engagement, he is seriously is such an awesome guy! also, was that Broc in the picture? If so, how the heck is he doing? Cant wait to hear how everything is, glad you had a good Christmas!
Sorry one more thing...I LOVE YOUR NEW BACKROUND, SOOO CUTE!!!!!
Racquel...Im obsessed with Good Things Utah! Im so jealous you were able to be at the show! Looks like you guys had such a fun Christmas! And I LOVE your new background! SOO cute! Lets get together soon!
racq and marky mark! oh how we miss you slash just saw you on sunday! :) game night soon! ps I am very jealous of you being on good things utah! Is it free? They are so cute, I feel like we're all BFF and that I should be expecting a dinner invite, but that will not be happening hence the fact that i've never met them. You're doing great on the blog, keep it updated so I can continue my blog stalking.!
yeah looks like you had a great christmas! I do work at the little gym still, just doing flips and whatnot every once in a while. ITs fun though, life is awesome. WE live in pleasant grove now, so im not at raintree anymore... i DID manage to escape! Yippee!!! HOw are you doing though?
Post a Comment