Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Marks Birthday!

Yesterday was Mark's 26th Birthday! I love Birthdays so I think I was more excited then he was. It was a fun day though. We wanted to go skiing with this new snow but Mark couldn't get work off so we ended up going to the David Tolk/Peter Brienholt free concert in the afternoon! It was good to be able to spend the afternoon celebrating at least.
That night we drove up to Provo and went to a Brazilan resturant called Tucanos for dinner! We ended the night watching one of our favorites, Music and Lyrics! I hope it was as good of a day for him as it was for me! Can't wait for the next one!

Sorry I was planning on taking a lot of pictures but by the time we were driving home I realized I hadn't taken any so we had to do the "take yourselve, in car shot" Oh ya and Mark loves cash money so if you were wondering that is why he is showing it in all the pictures!

5 comments:

melissa said...

Love the "in car shots"...umm just love a new post!!! And i'm even more impressed that you get him gifts the same month as Christmas, and i'm sure his gifts are still creative and suprising! Please racquel for reals, i'm dying for some ideas for Brad for christmas, not a clue what to get...your brain is FULL of cute and creative ideas!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Happy Birthday Mark! Looks like you guys had a fun day!

Anonymous said...

CASH MONEY! I was just wondering if you rolled around naked in your cash money on your birthday night. You know how people fill a room full of balloons to suprise people? Someday when I am rich I am going to fill your room with CASH MONEY! Too bad in your pictures you didn't have as much as you did in mexico. MEXICAN PECO's...bring on the 20's.

chelsey said...

Birthday's are the BEST!!! Looks like you spoiled Mark! And I agree with Mel....share your knowledge! I think Zach and I know exactly what we are getting for Christmas...but it's not as much fun without any surprises! Anyways looks like he had a GREAT birthday!!!

Stephanie said...

This is the plan... Saturday 6 pm. Texas Roadhouse, Movie, Jokes, laughter. Get back ASAP. DJ