On Sunday I went upstairs to see what Mark was doing and I found him laying on top of all the pillows on the bed, dead asleep! It didn't surprise me though because he tends to fall asleep in really random positions or places! I couldn't help but to just start snapping pictures to prove to him that he does it!

This was when I went upstairs an hour later to check if he was still breathing under all those pillows! I was glad to find his face wasn't covered though!

p.s. He never ended up waking up during my little photo shoot! I was lucky to get all these shots
13 comments:
Ha! That is soo funny! It reminds me of my husband...he falls asleep in funny places too, and once he is asleep he is out! That is great!
Diddo. My husband's the same.
HHAHAHA, oh my word, I just love the thought of you bouncing around the room snapping shots, that really is so cute! I'm so glad you posted that,Its always fun to get an insight of everyones home life:)
Cute headboard! Did you win the auction to get the sham off ebay on Sunday? We love seeing Mark in his undies...
you little sly dog! haha love it!!
That is hilarious! I can just imagine you trying hard not to laugh out loud. That would probably be me. Mark you remind me of a little kid. A little kid so stink'n tired you'll sleep anywhere you can and in little kid positions!
Raquel! What's up, girl??? Of course, I remember you! I'm so glad found me on here! How's life? Heather is on here too. Her blog link is on mine if you want to find her. I'm adding your blog to my links so I can keep in touch with you! You're beautiful! Good to hear from you!
I love that a grown man falls asleep in random places just like a 3 year old would. Thanks for documenting that Racquel! Loved it.
oh those pictures make me laugh everytime. wonder what he would have done if you dog piled on him.. hope that would wake him up
That is so funny! Danny does that all of the time too. I love your blog, you guys are so cute!
--Mindi
That is hilarious! But I promise the whole time I was looking at those pics I was looking at how you've decorated everything! Your house is so CUTE! Please just do a blog of every room in your house with pictures of EVERYTHING! I cant wait to start decorating something I OWN! We can only have four nail holes in each wall. LAME! Anyways, please do it!:)
hey raquel! its Heather Egan. Melissa told me that you found her on your blog. So I came and found you. I didn't remember that you used to take at Lindas? Crazy. How is life?
Hey Racquel! This is melissa's sister Stacie. I am peeping on your blog, as I do regularly. I just had to ask you a ridiculous question, having nothing to do with your blog entry. Where did you get that CUTE bedspread from? I love it! I want a new bed, but I can never find anything I love. Let me know! And I also love the way Mark is lying...especially with is garments all over the place. HAHAHA
Post a Comment