And last but not least little Shaylee! I wish I had a picture of all the cute kids I tend but this is all I got! She is my little bundle of joy:) See how I can find a reason to not have kids... I get to be with some of the finest everyday! This weekend is our dance performance so hopefully if its not too crazy I'll have more pictures the sweet girls I get to teach everyweek...
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Kids!
For the fact that I don't have kids myself I felt like I needed to post some pictures of the cute kids I get to see and be with! 

First off the nieces and nephews! Little Nora is the only one missing but we have Abbi, Ethan, Brennon and Leum! 
These two little ones are the Jeppson kids, I had these cute pictures that I took of them so I thought I would show them off... they speak for themselves!
And last but not least little Shaylee! I wish I had a picture of all the cute kids I tend but this is all I got! She is my little bundle of joy:) See how I can find a reason to not have kids... I get to be with some of the finest everyday! This weekend is our dance performance so hopefully if its not too crazy I'll have more pictures the sweet girls I get to teach everyweek...
And last but not least little Shaylee! I wish I had a picture of all the cute kids I tend but this is all I got! She is my little bundle of joy:) See how I can find a reason to not have kids... I get to be with some of the finest everyday! This weekend is our dance performance so hopefully if its not too crazy I'll have more pictures the sweet girls I get to teach everyweek...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're a nanny and you teach? Where do you teach?
Are those Daren Jepson's kids? Adorable, that baby is seriously so cute! I didn't know you were nannying again for Trish. HOw is she doing? I've been thinking about her a lot lately.
Hey this is Cami (Trisha's old nanny). I found your blog from Alllison's.I LOVE that picture of Shaylee. I can't believe how grown up she looks. Oh, how I miss those kids. Tell them hi from me.
Post a Comment