Monday, December 17, 2007

The Performance!

This weekend was the big dance performance! The play we did this year was called, "The Enchanted Toy Shop" My classes were the Lollipops, Raggedy Anns and we combined my other two class so they were both the Jack in the Box! They did so great!!! I really was standing back stage crossing my fingers and doing their dance with them because I was so excited for them! Here are some of the few pictures I was able to take!

There you have it I hope you enjoy these sweet little things!

8 comments:

Teandra said...

Congratulations! Is it hard to teach children?

melissa said...

WOW!! I'm loving all these posts!!! Gosh i can't get enough of all these cute kids!! You seriously are so dang good with the kids rack! Ok so I have to tell you, i wanted to call you so bad last night and just laugh about this memory, but i thought i would just comment instead:). OK, so do you remember in college when "a certain someone" came to our apartment and we honestly ran and hid under the bed, Hahahahah..i was explaining that to Brad last night and for some reason i was laughing soooo hard!!!! just had to remind ya, love the good times!

Stephanie said...

Racquel, you are so cute and good with kids! You will make the best mom!!

Clark Family said...

How fun! I miss dancing so much. Thanks for the comment on my site. I hope it's okay that we added you guys to our friends blogs.

The Forbes said...

Hey Rack! Yes I am so glad I started blogging. I love it. That performance looked so much fun dont you love the excitement of kids. I love that you are doing that cause you know what I mean and they just make your day. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too!

Allie said...

Recitals are fun, but so much more stressful as a teacher, huh!

Jamie said...

Hi Mark and Racquel! This is Jamie Webster! Racquel~ Brian (my husband)was in Mark's ward growing up and we know him and his family really well! I went to school with Mark too! Glad things are going well! Mark, we need to get a hold of Clint, please help! Our blog: www.ourcrazyazy.blogspot.com.

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

You guys are about the cutest things EVER.

Mark your Dad body is impecable. PUN intended.

Glad I get to know you guys more, even if it is through digital technology.

Love you guys,

ddubb

(im really trying to brand that as my own personal logo, it stands for D-Dubb, as in DW, my initials.)