Well I've finally made it...
-where every time I stand I have to pee and seriously that instant!
-where I have to wear an ace bandage around my rib cage because they are bruised from all the kicks
I feel like I have been pregnant forever... nine months back seems like an blur now...
We seriously can not wait to meet this little girl.... Wish me luck while I wait!

4 comments:
Racquel! Your am amazing mother and wife! Your little girl is the luckiest little in the world to have you guys as parents. I'll bet it has felt like you have been pregnant forever. Seriously, your a trooper. We love you guys and just cant wait to spoil your little girl. I'm going to be cheering you on. I know everything is going to go well because quite simply, your amazing LOL! We love you guys. Let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do! Good Luck!
Oh my gosh!!! You have DAYS left! Not even weeks anymore:) I had a dream you had twins...so hopefully there's just one little girl in there:)
I hope everything goes good for you! Which I'm sure it will since this is your SECOND baby! So crazy! I can't wait to hear how it all goes! GOOD LUCK!!!
hey cutest pregnant. i am so excited for your little girl!
ps.
we got an invite to your sisters wedding [steve and nic are friends] and i am obsessed and think it's the best invite i've ever seen so tell her that.
Oh good luck!!! I can't wait to see your little girl "mold." I am sure she'll be a doll! I heard about Mark's call to Terri about havng a 10 lb black baby girl...he is suck a joker! Love ya!
Post a Comment