What the? How did I miss the post that she was born? I guess I'm the last to say congratulations! Geez I'm a loser. She's beautiful. So tiny and perfect!
um, what's with the tan Brooke, was there a sun bed in your Mom's belly? She is so so cute.. I cant wait to hold her on Sunday. Racquel, I've been into photography for a while now. But I just started learning how to edit pictures to make them look pretty. Kind of a new hobby. I took a few of the pics and Amy took a few on my recent posts.
I forget how small they are, Kynlee was just about the exact same size I just think no way was she that small. she is adorable though just like everyone else she is so tan she looks just like you how cute!
8 comments:
aw she is so tiny cute! Love it
What the? How did I miss the post that she was born? I guess I'm the last to say congratulations! Geez I'm a loser. She's beautiful. So tiny and perfect!
Ummmm--- she is so tan! :) I love it!Congratulations on your second! :) I hope you guys are doing great!
um, what's with the tan Brooke, was there a sun bed in your Mom's belly? She is so so cute.. I cant wait to hold her on Sunday. Racquel, I've been into photography for a while now. But I just started learning how to edit pictures to make them look pretty. Kind of a new hobby. I took a few of the pics and Amy took a few on my recent posts.
ahhhh!!! cutest.
cutest. cutest.
my word, she is you. those cute skinny limbs, tan skin, and her cute little face is you to a T.
i can't wait to hold her:)....
I forget how small they are, Kynlee was just about the exact same size I just think no way was she that small. she is adorable though just like everyone else she is so tan she looks just like you how cute!
She is so darling Racquel, Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment