Brooke Capri Stallings
born Sunday, June 13th at 8:34 am
6 pds. 15 oz. 19 in.
The doctor came in and told Mark to get all suited up so he could help deliver. I was pretty amazed that he actually talked him through everything and he helped bring her here. It was pretty cool to see Mark do that! 
We love our new baby girl so much... she is our little sweetheart!
This is the first time Caden met his new sister... I don't think he really new what to think... but now I think he is getting more use to it. He likes to hold her and squeeze her hands and feet and he tires to do things to make her laugh. Its pretty funny to watch, sometimes he doesn't realize his strength.
more to come....


22 comments:
Oh Racquel she is beautiful!!! Congratulations. I wish I lived closer and could come see you guys and your darling kids. I miss that. I hope you are recovering well. Love ya!
PS. that first post was me...I was struggling with my spelling. ha ha!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! This is the BEST time of your life!!!! Enjoy the heck out of it!!!!!! We love you and will see you soon!!!
yay! Congrats! So cute
She is so beautiful! Congratulations!
Yep, she is perfect! You and Mark definitely know how to make cute babies!!! I can't wait to meet her!
She is gorgeous! And you are too, especially for just giving birth! What a cute family, congrats!
racquel she is so adorable. I havent been able to look at blogs for awhile cause I dont get enternet. But i am so happy for you. she is precious.
She is gorgeous!!! YAY for girls!!! How exciting! Hope you are doing well!!! Congratulations!!!
Congrats, you guys! That is really exciting!
Wow those pictures are amazing. She is just beautiful. We loved seeing you guys on Sunday and just hanging out! I cant get over how beautiful you looked after just giving birth. Your a gorgeous family and cant wait to see Brooke grow up into a beautiful young lady just like her Mommy. We love you guys very much. Hope your well and resting and being taken care of like a princess. See you all mwa xooxox
she is so beautiful! Congrats you guys!
Wow, I swear I just looked on your blog and you said you were pregnant! She looks like a pretty girl. She looks like she is going to be darker... but you can never really tell can ya! I'm excited for you guys... congrats!
So cute and tiny! Congrats, so happy for your cute little family! Can't wait to meet her! Lexi is excited to have a new friend!
ahh! i am so excited for you. i'm also excited for brooke and ruby to be friends.
:) congrats
What a sweetheart! Congrats!
congratulations you guys! she is soooo cute and i love her name!!!
She is so cute.. you guys definetly make gorgeous babies. Congrats.
RACQUEL!!!!! i feel awful knowing i couldn't be there right after she was born! i was out of town, but....screw the blog, i'm calling you right now.
Congratulations! You guys have the cutest little family. She is a lucky little girl. Is that Dr. Yamashiro? He is my doctors partner, so I get to go to him sometimes, I love him. Mark, I love that you got to help deliver, very cool.
Congratulations! She is adorable. We need to come and meet her!
Post a Comment