Monday, May 17, 2010

My buddies

I realized today I am going to be having another baby soon so I need to start posting more about my 1st baby. It is crazy to think that in a few weeks we will be a family a four. Caden has been growing up so fast lately... I have loved watching him grow and learn new things. Some days I just soak in the fact that it is only a couple more weeks of it just being me and him. He is and always will be my little buddy and I love him so much!

My sweet sister is getting married 4 days after my due date and we couldn't be more excited for her! Caden just adores her and she is and has always been my best friend. We love her so much and wish her lots of happiness because that is always what she gives to us! You'll be missed big time this summer Jen....
 That's it for around here... lots of love!

7 comments:

chelsey said...

Yay for Jenny!!! That is such great news! And such a cute picture:)

I can NOT believe you're going to have your baby girl so soon. But I guess once she comes...our little guy will be here just around the corner!

It will be so fun introducing the two of them...And it just donned on me...we could play some serious match making here:)

You never know! :)

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Hey Congrats Jenny!! That is great news. They look so darling together. I love that picture of you and Caden. We are all very excited to meet the new addition to the Stallings clan. Specially a little baby girl who will be spoilt with love and cuddles. See you guys Sunday mwa xxxx

Taylor & Kristin said...

Your little guys is so grown up. He is sure cute. Jenny is so pretty... that picture of them two is way cute they just look so in love. I love it!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Wait, is Jenny marrying your brother Josh?! Or does the lucky guy just look exactly like him...in that picture at least.

SarJuh said...

Ah he is so cute and so exciting you are almost getting a little girl! They are a blast!

30somethingmama said...

Cute post Racquel! It kind of made me a little teary and I hope that my girls are as close as you and your sisters. I'm so excited to see your sweet baby girl! Caden is growing so fast and is such a cute little guy!

melissa said...

AWWWW, i loved this post more than words! that first picture is seriously the cutest. and caden is a stallion.

and CONGRATS FOR JENNY!!!! she's beautiful. must be a chase thing. please can we get together before you have that little bundle? and plus i still have a little dress for her:).