Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our little Tiger

Halloween was so fun for me this year because I had someone to dress up! When Caden finally woke up on Halloween the first thing I said to him was, "Happy Halloween". Everyday is the same for him so he didn't understand. I dressed him all up and we spent the day out and about. By 2:00 he couldn't take all the excitment anymore so he was out for a couple of hours and I couldn't help but capture our sleeping tiger! Mark got home from work and added a little nose and some wiskers! He was still so sleepy he didn't even notice!
He doesn't quiet no what to think of this day and everyone taking pictures of him! My mom planned a fun Halloween party to end the night and Caden had rubbed most of his wiskers and nose off by the end of the day. It was a fun day for all of us!

My dad dressed up as a "ghost farmer" according to one trick or treater.... Caden didn't quiet know what to think of it!

7 comments:

Aaron and The Girls + Son said...

How cute, Rylee was a little tiger her first Halloween too! I looked at Megans blog first and didnt see any costume pictures so thanks for sharing. How cute, they will have so much fun growing up together!

Alli said...

His costume is so cute!! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

Dani said...

He is so cute!

Lisa Nielsen said...

The sleeping tiger is the best picture! Oh, he is so precious! Where are your costumes?!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

I couldn't stop laughing at your Dad holding Caden and Meagan's little girl. So creepy but hilarious. I love all the expressions Caden has. He is so animated. Very cute.

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

What a cute little costume! He is soo stinkin cute! We need to come and meet him!

chelsey said...

I love his cute little tiger costume! How fun! I also love Marks face sneaking into the picture...classic...