Mark gave such a nice blessing... and Caden loves his dad so much. He loves to just stare at him all the time. They are best buddies already!
Caden loves his cousin Savannah already(Can't you tell by his face?) Every special event we put them by each other and take pictures so we are bound to have 50 million of these type of pictures. They are destined to become best friends! Savannah looked so cute in her pretty dress and Caden in his blessing outfit. We love him so much!
9 comments:
He is gorgeous you guys!! Congrats! two months late I just decided to check and see what you guys were up to!! So cute!
He is SO dang cute!!! wish we could hold him and munch on him!! Love you guys!!!
Rack so cute I love the Halloween costume and blessing so many fun events. Seeing those pictures just puts a premanent smile on my face and makes me so excited for my little baby girl.
Oh Raquel!! he is soooo cute!!!
How cute! Caden's blessing outfit looks a lot like Beckams! That's funny! And what a cute little costume!
He is so cute! I'm sure Mark did a great job. What a fun day, your such a cute little family!
Cute pics from the blessing, so adorable!
tagged you!
Ohh...so cute! I love his face in the last picture! He's like enough already! His little outfit was adorable too!:)
Post a Comment