I wanted to do my first post ever to let you know what i've been up to. Over the last 3 weeks i was hanging out and being cute... when on the night of my 3 week old birthday i came down with a nasty fever that left my Mom and Dad with no sleep, and landed me at the Primary Childrens Hospital for 4 days. Turns out i had a bacterial infenction running through my body (Strep B). They sent me home on Thursday night with this lame pick-line in my arm. Mom and Dad give me medication through it every 6 hours. I am already back to being cute and cool again.. lesson learned is that aint nothin gonna keep me down. -CK
11 comments:
Oh my gosh, that picture of him on the hospital bed by himself honestly made my heart sink.
He is a doll, Racquel!!
Poor little thing. He already looks different, and even cuter than before!! Glad he's doin better.
Oh so sad. Poor thing. He's still so little. Isn't it amazing how strong they are. I hope he's doing better and I hope you guys are doing okay. That would be hard to watch your little baby go through at only three weeks old.
I'm so glad to hear that he is doing better! That is too scary! Hope you've recovered finally too.
Love ya!
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I hate that any mom has to ever see her child up at Primary Children's. It sounds like he's doing better now, let me know if you need anything. I know what your talking about with that pic line it the scariest thing. I was bawling my eyes out when they told me about it with Dollee!
oh thats so sad!!!! HOpe he gets better soon!~
Mark and Racquel, I was so sad when I heard that you guys were up at the hospital. That is so scary and terrible for you to go through. Life is so precious. We love you guys and I'm glad he's doing better.
Im glad that it wasn't serious and that he is getting better. That would be very difficult to watch your child and not know how to help them, you are a strong person.
Oh man that's awful! I'm so sorry! That's no fun at all! He's darling though and I'm glad you guys are doing well other than that hiccup!
Hey guys hope things are going well. I'm going private this weekend will you leave me your email address so I can invite you!
I am so sorry to hear that your little guy got this too! It is no fun, but you are lucky you were able to do the treatments from home! Hope he is doing better, he is adorable!
Post a Comment