Wednesday, November 26, 2008

2 months


weight: 9 lbs. 10 oz. (10%)

height: 22 1/2 in. (25%)

We went into Cadens 2 month visit this last week! He is growing up so much I can"t believe it! At night he just sits and baby talks to us. He is so stinkn' cute, its fun to see his personality coming out.

8 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

He is so dang cute! I wonder if our babies will hook up one day :)

Stephanie said...

We love him so much! I can't believe how fast he is growing!

Lindsey Sharp said...

he is so adorable you guys! boys are so fun!! thanks for coming to Twilight night! We should do it more often!!

chelsey said...

Such a little cutie. He's looking so much like Mark!

Aaron and The Girls + Son said...

I don't have any pics of Ivy, sorry. The only ones I have are already on there. Well I might have some from Thanksgiving. Just keep checking. I can't tell who your little one looks more like. Some pictures I think it's you and some I think it's Mark either way he's so adorable.

sarjuh said...

dang he is soooo cute

Alli said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow up!!!

The Forbes said...

so cute racquel they really do grow so fast. 2 months I cant beleive it