Friday, September 26, 2008

Caden Kenneth Stallings

Well he is finally here, beware he is going to blow you away with his looks. I went into labor on Sunday at around 2:00 and was checked into the hospital at about 3:30. At around 9:00 I started pushing and he was born at 10:03. He weighs 6 pds. 8.8 oz and is 19.5 inches long. It has been an amazing week with him...
This is his very first bath, right after he was born. He loved sitting in this water, must have reminded him of home:)

It is so fun with all of his cousins that he has that are so close. He was the last of them to come this year so they all came to visit in the hospital. He is so little his clothes hang off him so his going home outfit made him look like a little gangster... He also loves to hold on to his straps when we go in the carseat... some of the fun things from this week... I'm sure they'll be more to come but we love him so so much!

23 comments:

Jessie said...

Racquel!!! What a doll. Honestly, I thought he was going to be smaller than that, with how tiny you are. He's so cute though! Congratulations and let me know if you need anything!

Allie said...

Adorable! I can't wait for him and Kate to get married! Congrats

Clark Family said...

Congrats you guys. We are so happy for you. He is absolutely adorable. So tiny I can't believe any of my kids were ever so little. They grow up fast. Be sure to enjoy every moment.

30somethingmama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
30somethingmama said...

Congrats Mark & Racquel! He's so cute! I love his little booties!

Lisa Nielsen said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures...I've been checking every day! He is amazing! You guys are so blessed to have a sweet little angel. I am so happy for you guys. Love you!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Congratulations!! He is so cute and I LOVE his name! Can't wait to hear more about your new life with him:)

JESSICA N COREY said...

Racquel, Congradulations to you and Mark, he of course did blow me away with his already amazing looks. I cant believe that you have a baby. Well good luck and keep updating, cause they just get cuter and cuter as they grow.

Heidi Wing said...

Congrats.... He is adorable!! Im a little bit jealous! :)

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Oh my heavens, those are the cutest pics. How fun for you guys!!! He really is a hotty already, dang!

SarJuh said...

congrats!!! He is SO cute!!!! HOw fun!!!!

Teandra said...

I saw Chelsey's post so I was just waiting to see more! Congrats! Sounds like everything went smoothly and well. He's darling.

The Forbes said...

OH Racquel this makes me so excited. He is so so cute!! I cant stop smiling and I cant get enough of this. I love that picture next to the other baby and he is all curled up:) You are such cute parents I really wish I could have been there but soon enough.

Greg and Ky said...

He is so cute! It's nice to hear everything went well and your all doing good. Congrats to the both of you!

RIndi said...

Yay! Congratulations! He's SO CUTE!! I'm so happy for you guys and I hope you have a quick recovery! You are going to LOVE being a mom! Congrats again!

Alli said...

Congrats to you guys! He is so adorable, and I'm so glad everything is going good for you!

the murdocks said...

Congrats! Meliss told me the good news and she said everything went great. I am glad to hear. Isn't it wonderful? Enjoy each second...it seriously goes by way too fast!

SaRah G. said...

Oh he did blow me away!! congratulations!! he is adorable! i hope you are doing well!!!

Jen Wade said...

Hey guys...its jen bevan wade here i peek at your blog every now and again... congrats on the new little guy... boys are sooo fun! W're excited for you

Sarah said...

congrats! He is beautiful! Sounds like the delivery went well. How are you feeling? We want to come and see you. We will hold off for a bit until you guys settle but we can't wait!

glausers said...

congrats racquel! he is adorable!!

chelsey said...

I love those cute little socks! He is adorable! I've got to come see him again sometime! How has it been with him home?! I bet you're just loving every single second!

Leslie said...

Congrats you guys! He is adorable and you guys look great! We love you guys! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Phill, Les and Kendrick