Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another baby!

We have had quiet the baby year... all of my sister in laws have been pregnant so we have been so lucky to have 3 new babies. The last one made his appearance last Tuesday, and boy is he cute. This is sweet little baby Alex and he literally is just as sweet as I said. I haven't heard him make a peep and he is just a tiny little guy that loves to suck! He also has that cute curly hair like his brothers! This was the last baby to come before ours so now it freaks me out that no one is ahead of me anymore. We couldn't be more excited right now!
Alex's big brothers...

4 comments:

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Hey you took my blog post! (hahaha) kidding.. Love the pictures. Good job. He really is adorable. I was there today and he is like a little bunny wrapped in blankets on the king size I couldn't see him at first. SO CUTE!Not long to go now..

chelsey said...

Geesh! Little Caden is going to have soo many cousins to play with! Lucky duck! Thats funny you said that about Kade...I wish you could've seen him in person..he is such a big kid! He's in football right now...and he's this big gentle giant...twice as big as everyone but doesn't want to hurt them! Anyways, only 3 weeks to go!!!! AHHH! I can't wait!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

What a cute little baby! So, you should be due very soon!!!!? We're so excited for you guys. And, I read about your scary accident! Thank goodness that everything was ok!!!!! We love you guys and are so excited to meet little Will, --right?

Natalie Jensen said...

Hi neighbor how are you! goodluck with your weeks to come. it's good to see your doing well. Tell your fam i said hello- natalie kiser