Saturday, September 20, 2008

Life before the baby...

First off I'm sorry for all the posts on babies lately... I've had a lot of people tell me they were so confused because they thought I had the baby. So no more baby posts until our little man comes...
As you can see I'm still hanging out just waiting for this kid to come out. My doctor was going to induce me last week depending on if they baby had grown anymore and so I went in last week thinking I could have the baby (not a good idea to set your mind up for something like that) Anyways the baby had grown and everything looked good so no induction. That was a really good thing to hear but going home after my appointment with no baby in hand was a little upsetting. After that appointment I have been more crazy then ever to want this boy out here with me! We'll see what happens... I've been trying everything to get things going:)
I just wanted to write on some of the last couple of weeks and tell so many people thank you for all your support. I've had some amazing showers and I really couldn't be more appreciative. The Stallings shower, my family, my friends... thank you all for your amazing friendships! This little guy is very spoiled and he doesn't even know it. Thank you all so much... I love you all and hopefully my next post will be on OUR baby!


I am really crossing my fingers that this is the last pregnancy shot I have to take!

9 comments:

Allie said...

Racquel! I have seriously been thinking about you so much lately! Trish actually told me you might get induced early. I'm with you on going home without the baby and being upset except I would use the words freaking livid... I remember that! Well I hope you are feeling good and I can't wait to see him!

Kristin Morris said...

I am not even kidding- I was that size when I was like six months along! You look great! Hopefully he will come soon! I'm excited for ya!!!

RIndi said...

Isn't it SO hard waiting! I went in to have Beckam 5 times and they sent me home! Isn't that sickening! 6th time was a charm for me but it wasn't until I was a week late! I swear boys set their own time table and it just drives you crazy but you'll forget it RIGHT after you're done! I hope he comes soon for you and I hope you have a quick recovery! Good luck and I bet he will be just darling!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Hey there soon to be mommy... I'm sorry to hear about Weds but happy too. We sure love you! mwa mwa xoxox

Aaron and The Girls + Son said...

You look so freakin cute pregnant! I cant wait to hear all the details, it will be here before you know it!!

Lisa Nielsen said...

I am so sad I wasn't able to make it to your shower!!! We miss everything! We love you guys so much. Good luck with everything, and post pictures quick so we can see your little guy.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I have been wondering about you... I heard Stacie had her baby and I knew you were close to her due date. I can't believe its here... and than its my turn. How scary, but way cool! Post as soon as you can after the baby.

SarJuh said...

how exciting. Good luck with everything. you look great!

Alli said...

I'm glad to hear everything is going good for you, even though you have to wait a little longer. I was told I can try and be induced too, I'm trying not to get my hopes up too, but it is hard! I hope everything goes smooth for you guys and can't wait to see pics of him!
I'm so sorry I missed your shower too I had my family shower that same exact night as your friend shower. I have your gift too, so I'll have to send it to you as well!