These are all the Stallings boys lined up, Owen is 4 months, Alex is 5 weeks, and Caden is 2 weeks. Pretty funny seeing them all together!
That's about it for the last little bit. I got mastitis last week so that made breastfeeding heck for a couple of days but now that it is under control everything is all good. I started to really 2nd guess breastfeeding for a minute there. I can't believe how fast they grow, I get so sad thinking he is almost 3 weeks but then the next second I find myself waiting for the next best thing... smiling, getting stronger, recognizing you... It's crazy how different my life is now but I love it so much! Having your own little baby cuddled up next to you is one of the best things in the world, I love being a mom!
17 comments:
Ahhh I love that bath tub face. He's such a doll!
he is such a beautiful little boy. Reading your post just got me really excited for mine to get here. I'm glad things are going well for you:)
ok what the heck he is SOOOO cute racquel! seriously i LOVE the one of him in the towel. Dang yeah he is a cutie cute cute
Cute cute cute. Reading about your breastfeeding issues brought back a few memories. I seriously cried so much because it hurt so bad! I think it took me a month, then I was ok. Stick with it!
Ok he is SO cute, I can't stand it! It's true they grow so fast, keep posting pics I love to see them.
You just made me even more excited!! I cant wait...he is so so cute.
He is so cute! Every picture is so precious! You two need to have lots of babies because Caden is so cute!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I haven't told you yet. It seems like yesterday that you told us you were expecting and now he's here and soooo so so cute! I am so excited for you guys, we want to come see him sometime. Glad that everything is going well, I love all the pictures. Maybe Caden and our little boy can play on the same soccer team someday...soccer is fun to watch! Take care.
He is adorable, every pic made me so so excited! Congrats again to you all!
we love him so much already!! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Oh he's darling! I love all the fun pictures! I do the same things. . . carry around my camera everywhere and try to sleep whenever he does. . . it's definitely interesting living off of 1-2 hrs. a night! But SOOO worth it! Gotta love babies!
Oh my heavens, he is so sweet. I love the shot of him with the boots! Yeah, i'm not too excited about the nursing part, i hear its really tough, but its worth it! Your family looks good.
Congratulations you guys! He is soo very cute! We need to come and meet this little guy! Being parents is so awesome!
Hey, love the new pics. My fav is the one where he is waiting for a bath. Classic. He has the this expression on his 'like mom, what the heck!'
Ahh! He is so dang cute! I can't wait to meet him.
Oh he is super cute! Love those booties. And yes breastfeeding SUCKS (no pun intended) the first couple weeks! I got mastitis too!! I remember sitting in the shower after feeding one time and thinking, I am done...I am totally done breastfeeding. But then I went to target and got a breast shield. The best 5 bucks I've ever spent. If your nips are still hurting, I totally recommend it! I used it on Cooper too and he weened off ot it fine, after they felt better. Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying it...there's truly nothing better!
How flippin cute is that cowboy outfit! He is SO Adorable! I have to see him again! Soon!!!
Post a Comment