4 jobs I have had:
1-Nannying for Trisha
2-Sweet Tomatoes (Best and worst experience of my life)
3-Destinations Travel
4-Teaching Dance for Rocky Mountain
4 movies I can watch over and over:
1-Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (old version :)
2-Moulin Rouge
3-The Notebook
4-The family man ( I am a baby... but movies 2-4 STILL make me cry)
4 Favorite TV shows:
1-The Office, of course
2-Matlock (Funny, but I purposely make my lunch breaks at one so I can watch it everyday, its an oldie but goodie to me ) ha ha
3-48 hour mysteries (Mark and I always get really into those)
4-Cold Case (well from the looks of those I might as well be a detective)
4 Places I have lived:
1-West Jordan
2-South Jordan
3-Provo
4-Riverton ( I need to get out more)
4 places I have been:
1-Mexico
2-Hawaii
3-Canada
4-Georgia (Still my all time favorite)
4 Favorite Foods:
1-Purple grapes
2-Cereal ( for breakfast, lunch and dinner sometimes/ I like one so much that I eat it way too often that it becomes gross to me. Past favorites have been Costco granola, Quaker Oak Squares, Mini wheats, Kashi crunch, and my favorite at the moment is... I think it is called Toasted Oatmeal?)
3-My made from scratch spinach salad at Sweet Tomatoes
4-And who can forget...cookies... I'd take 7 cookies over a pot roast dinner any day... :)
4 Favorite Websites: (this is all I do all day so I have my favorites down)
1-allrecipes.com
2-webmd.com
3-craigslist.com
4-woot.com.... I could keep going too...
4 buddies I am tagging:
1-Mark
2-Jenny
3-Alli (because I noticed she still hasn't done one!)
4-That's all I know that haven't been tagged already... sorry...
2 comments:
Rack, couldn't be happier that you watched the buttercream gang, and I too was laughing out loud so hard when you said it just isn't the same. all these movies I used to be obsessed i'll watch now and just have a crusty on my face the whole time thinking why the crap did I like these so much, but just for the old times on how much I loved the Buttercream, i couldn't help but write it down! I also LOVED reading your tags, I was intrigued:)
I love that you watch Matlock!?! I forgot that was still on! And I cant believe we haven't ever worked together either! Like we have with everyone else but not each other...weird! And Georgia makes me think back in middle school/highschool of how you went there and told be all about it! I wanna go there too!
p.s. just got back from hobby lobby:) LOVE it!
Post a Comment