Tuesday, August 7, 2007


Hi! This is our first offical post on our new blog (pretty behind on the times) This has been a funny experience for Mark and I. First off because Mark insited on having everything Harry Potter so I had to reason with him and let him keep the intro (at least some of it) Then he wanted to have cougar board as one of our favorite sites! I had to finally take over! I know this is a simple start but I am sure with all the free time we have we'll be adding to it quite often!

4 comments:

Allie said...

Hey Raquel! Yes... I am so glad you blog, too. I just started, so I'm not very good at it. Thanks for the congrats! Its pretty crazy! I've been sick, but the doc says it should go away after next week, so I am looking forward to that! Michelle's studio opens in September. I have had the whole summer off which has been so nice! I'm ready to start back, though. I'm getting cabin fever. How are you guys?? I hope all is well! I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with you this way! What phone number do you have?

chelsey said...

Hahahahahahahahah! I love this! And I lOVE the Harry Potter theme! I love that we can all keep up with each other now! The bags are fun huh! And they actually do make diaper bags...a little spendy..but they are so cute! As for the books...you need to read them. They are soo addicting! Its all I do when I start one! Zach and I have 10 more days here! Cant believe it! I cant wait to see you all!

melissa said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! Welcome to the life of Blogging Racquel, couldn't be happier that you guys have adapted!! Oh man, promise I want to hug someone right now i'm so excited about your blog, this is fantastic!! I promise if you don't post one picture of that race, i really will be mad...but hey, i'll post some of Cali, so when you guys get back from Cali we will both have pictures of our vacations, we should take pictures at the same place so it looks like we just went together:). Have fun Racquel, sure do miss ya!!

Allie said...

Hey! You write as long of comments as you want! Yeah, the new studio is borderline riverton/herriman. I'm way excited! I'm teaching all sorts of ages, which I love. It keeps me well-rounded. Trisha probably thinks Michelle is crazy for moving to Riverton because there are a ton of studios there already, but I swear she has gotten more phone calls and emails this summer than she did the whole year last year in West Jordan. I'm excited for everything to be new!! Yo, almost on my number... its 856-6131. Ha ha ha, I promise I have called and texted wrong numbers a million times before!