
I had to post this really quick because I thought this was funny! Mark and I went to Shopko the other day to find backpacks for a service project thing and we could not help but notice how ghetto Shopko is now a days... We were wondering who still goes there and how business is going for them now that Target and Walmart are so big... you would never think to go to Shopko anymore? Sorry if I am offending anyone because they still go to Shopko? Now that I have dissed the heck out of Shopko I am going to tell you my favorite thing... and the thing that will probably make me go back in the future... THE PHOTO BOOTH! When do you ever see those anymore? Or maybe they are all over and I am just not seeing them? But when I saw this one I could not help but jump in. Aren't they the greatest things? Four black and white pictures of any goofy thing you can think of crammed in a small booth with one little itty bitty chair, for one dollar, printed right then! They went so fast we didn't have time to do all poses we wanted so we really wanted to do it again... until we realized we didn't have anymore dollar bills. So if you ever go to a Shopko remember about the booths because you can't pass anything this great up! Enjoy!
1 comment:
Umm I cant help but think of our highschool days when we'd spend about $5 on these in one visit! LOL we came out with some pretty impressive pics! These one's of you and Mark are CUTE! It makes me wanna go find one with Zach!
Post a Comment