So here are the latest pictures on my camera... it goes to show I haven't taken very many picture lately... kind of in a picture taking funk. Caden is growing up so much, he looks like such a little boy in all of these. I have all these pictures of him eating which is funny because I have been having the hardest time getting him to eat lately. He has got better things to do these days then sit and eat. He still loves his balls, he throws and kicks and bats at them all day. He would live outside if he could, even on the coldest days, it doesn't matter to him. One of his favorite things right now is Curious George... so if you come by our house at 8:00 am or 5:00 pm don't expect him to notice you.
I am now 30 wks along... I can't believe it. I haven't taken any pictures of my growing belly so I took this one as I am typing here. Things have been good though and we're excited to meet our new baby girl.






8 comments:
your bod is always rockin racquel!! i can't tell you how fantastic it was to see you on saturday! the shower was perfect!loved our chat:) i'm still smiling about it, haha.
take care girl, can't wait to see that little belly get cuter and bigger.
Oh I LOVE the belly pics! I'm so excited for you! You're totally right, Caden looks like such a little boy - absolutely adorable! It's fun to see your family growing.
WHAT? Are you sure you are even pregnant?? Some people have all the luck! :)
Hey Racquel! Congrats on being pregnant again! When are you due? Hey I just wanted to let you know that our blog is now private, so if you'd like to view it send me your email so I can invite you: melissa.e.gardner@gmail.com. Congrats again and the pics are so cute! Take care!
I agree with all the other comments.. your beautiful! and yes some ppl have all the luck. Caden looks gorgeous as always. So does Mark... (lol)
Uh, you WOULD only be showing that much! What the fetch. Hey, I will be at Juan Diego, are you going?? Please say yes so we can have our yearly chat :)
My belly is going to be 10x the size of yours. This pregnancy has been so much different than Kate's. I can't wait to talk to you!
You are going to be proud of me... I started a blog dont get your hopes up though :) its Tayandkris.blogspot.com
You are so tiny and cute. What a cute family seriously I wish I couldnt feel cold like kids dont. Kynlee love outside too. I hope your shower breakfast went well. I was really bummed I missed it.
Post a Comment