I had to make chocolate cookies for an activity this week and Caden wanted to lick the beater... not such a good idea after all. At least he had a good time and I had a good laugh over it.
We got to play with this little girl all day Friday! We spent the afternoon at Mark and Josh's work and all got to go out to lunch together... It was a pretty exciting day!
And to end the week off Caden was in the bath, slipped and bonked his head right on the side. It grew into this huge ball immediately, it was pretty sad. I can't seem to keep his forehead free from bruises for more then a few weeks. My poor little crazy man, he's just too busy sometimes for his own good! Pretty good week for us around here.
I also wanted to say sorry for the misspelling of quiet and quite in my last post. I reread and realized I had put quiet instead of quite throughout the whole thing.... opps!
See ya next week :)





9 comments:
Oh my goodness, those pictures are hilarious! I love him. He is just so funny.
Thanks for helping me out with her so much lately...well, who am I kidding, ALL THE TIME! Love the batter pics...those are priceless!
He is so stinkin cute! Congratulations on your pregnancy and future baby girl:) By the way, I always go back and read my posts and correct myself too, made me laugh reading that you do too.
hahaha I love that Caden got chocolate EVERYWHERE! You must've been laughing so hard. I sure was when I saw the pictures! How cute!
PS After your post I told Jonathan he had to get me a collection of Sandy & Junior (I'm totally clueless on the right spelling too!) songs to enjoy. I'm excited to hear them! I'll let you know what I think.
Racquel
I just wanted to tell you thank you so much for getting me that gift. You seriously didnt need to do that. Congrats on hearing about the new addition and Caden is an absolute doll.
Oh my goodness!!! Congrats on being pregnant! I am so excited for you guys...a little girl! Oh that will be so fun for you. I love the ultrasounds in the 4D-they are amazing. Caden is so cute with the chocolate and bumps and bruises on his face...a total boy! Good luck with everything! I hope you are feeling great!
hey hey!! i would absolutely go to that pizza place! its awesome! the pizza is incredible-try there bbq chicken! and you get gelato there too...it was the cutest place. they also have live music while we were eating.
but we're going to london, paris and rome!! it really seems surreal! but candice's aunt lives in london so we have a place to stay there, and i have a couple in my ward that are from paris, so they are hooking us up too-we can't wait!!
Thanks for the great night, we had so much fun. We need to do that more often. Maybe at our place next? We realized today that the puzzle had a few missing pieces. Thanks for that. Anyway, lately babies have been on my mind so we'll see :) Its easy saying that when you have a baby like Noah.
Congratulations on the little girl! That's so exciting! Wow! And Caden is so dang cute! ha ha I love the mess of chocolate on his face!
Post a Comment