Monday, February 1, 2010

It's time

Well I've been putting this post off for so long that I think everyone already knows the big news... I'm Pregnant!!! Baby number 2 here we come... We couldn't be more excited to have another little one to join Caden in all his adventures. I don't think I know quiet what I am getting myself into just yet but I'm excited to see it all unfold.
We found out today that we are 100% having a little baby GIRL! I cant even say how excited I am about it! I always wanted a little girl so when Caden came along I was a little worried I wouldn't quiet know how to handle a boy. I'm still not sure if I know but I love and am grateful for my little boy. I'm excited for Caden to be an older bother, we were showing him the pictures of the baby and he could have cared less. Hopefully as the months go on he will start to realize what is going to be happening.
So here she is from our ultrasound. It was so awesome to see her little face and toes. She is a little mover and I love how in the pictures she is just resting on her arm so laid back. She gave us a little wave and now I don't know if I can wait until June 20th....

10 comments:

Hailey Jones said...

yay.
yay.
yay.
i am so excited for you! congratulations. hopefully she is 1/2 as cute as your caden. seriously he is a doll!

Sara Stevenson said...

Congrats...I feel the same way, I have a mini panick attack when I think what I'm really getting into with another one:) Good luck with the pregnancy!

sarjuh said...

congrats thats so awesome and girls are SO fun! I feel the same way about boys, if I ever have one, Oh boy I have no idea what the heck to do

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to meet her! You will love having a boy and a girl. We are so happy for you guys. Love you!!

SaRah G. said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!!

30somethingmama said...

Congrats! So exciting and I'm so happy for you! You are a cute mama!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

I know finally, I have been working so hard keeping my mouth shut, I was about to pass out. COngrats!!!! love you guys, cant wait to hold her and get all baby hungry. Don't tell Clint. sshhhhh :)

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

WAHOO!!!!! Congratulations. Thanks for the 5 $ bill in our mailbox.. You guys are very sweet.

chelsey said...

WOOHOO! Seriously love that you're having a girl! You'll have to tell us all how to raise boys AND girls now! Zach couldn't believe that you'll have two kids by the time we even have our first:) Be prepared for LOTS of questions!

The Forbes said...

Yeah a baby Girl!! I am so so excited for you. Wow we need to go shopping way to much cute girl stuff out there. hehe:)