I wanted to do a little post today because I am feeling quiet under the weather... We had a little photo shoot a while back and thought I would post the pics. Sorry this blog is just filled with pics of Caden but that will soon change....
Hope your okay?!? Is there anything I can do? Please let me know. Caden is handsome. You guys make really cute kids. We are doing okay. Just living, you know. We miss you guys, we need to hang out very soon. What do you think?? dinner or lunch?
6 comments:
Are you saying there's going to be pics of another little one? That would be fun. Caden's so cute!
Please tell me you are prego.
PLEASE
FINALLY!
p.s. I never get sick of looking at pictures of Caden! LOVE HIM!
I LOVED THIS!!!!! those pictures of caden, my gosh rack, i honestly think he is so freaking cute! that blonde hair gets me.
and i loved the fish look:). please update more, i feel like it would make me a happier person as a whole.
Hope your okay?!? Is there anything I can do? Please let me know. Caden is handsome. You guys make really cute kids. We are doing okay. Just living, you know. We miss you guys, we need to hang out very soon. What do you think?? dinner or lunch?
Caden's grown up to be a little man! I can't believe how quickly babies grow up. He's too cute!
Post a Comment