Before....
Can you believe what a haircut does to this boy? I can't tell you what it even does for me, like a breath of fresh air or something. His hair grows like a weed and thanks to Cookie Cutter they find a way of making it perfect. Like I said I love them and how do you not love this little guy, mostly with a haircut!
Just wait, in a month I will be doing this same post again...
10 comments:
he is so cute you guys!!
love this post! and i seriously love your little guy!
He is so adorable! You are going to keep cookie cutters in business! LOL. Boys need haircuts so often, I may have to learn to cut hair:)
He looks like a little boy with the new do! Can't wait to see it in person! Thanks for letting him play today!
He looks so handsome! He is growing like a weed, not just his hair. He is adorable!
I wish Avery could grow some hair like that! He is getting so big! I'm excited to hear about his first birthday. Can you believe its almost been a year!!!
i'm just checking in to see if you did your "tag".
i'm waiting patiently...
and i promise i was racking my brain of what to say for those dad gum 50 random facts. and stacie's was for sure random, ha! can't wait to read yours!
ah so so cute!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!
ah so so cute!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!
what a stud! he is going to be such a heart breaker! and i wish my hair grew and 1/8 as fast as his! what are you feeding him?!:)
Post a Comment