
This is the smash cake which was completely free!!! My sister in law informed me that Albertsons does a free one year old birthday cake. How can you pass that up? Plus they make them anyway you want. It is the way to go...
So this is how he decided to go at it, face first. We put it in front of him and he just went at it with his mouth. No hands at first just straight mouth! He finally did start using his hands then thought it would be funny to feed the other kids.



We love our little man so much! I can't believe it has been one year since we brought this sweet boy into the world. I can't imagine my life without him. He truly brings us so much happiness! I remember cuddling him while he slept when he was a newborn and now we play and laugh. He is so funny. He is our little climber. He loves to kick the ball. He laughs when people are being goofy. Sometimes the things I do I think, "I hope no one saw that." He loves all his cousins and friends gets so excited when he sees them. He sits at the door when Mark leaves for work in the morning and waves bye bye to him. He laughs every time I hide and he comes to find me. He always points to his books when he wakes from his nap and we read one. I LOVE everything about him! Happy Birthday Bu Ba!
13 comments:
Wow, crazy how fast time flies, huh! What a cutie! I hope I get to see you soon, I hate waiting until comps! And, I think Michelle is considering only do 1 this year (which I pray for!), so I might not even see you then! So lets plan something!!
Awww, that party looked perfect!! it looked like so much fun and he is seriously so freaking cute racquel! those cake pictures are just perfect!
and chels has talents that i would pray to even grasp for a minute. she is awesome with those cupcakes and decorations. but she looked like she taught you well with those cupcakes, they are darling!
Oh he is sooo cute! I can't believe that he's 1 already. Man time really does fly by! Happy Birthday to him. We miss you guys and need to catch up soon!
That was one of the funniest 1 year old birthday party's i've been too. Seriously. I mean it all made perfect sense to him to go at it face first. I loved it. Also loved how all his friends and cousins were on a present opening mission with Mark trying to be the peacekeeper so no one would get carried away and hurt someone else. Happy Birthday little man! your the cutest cousin eva!
We love him so much! We are so glad we were there to celebrate! I still remember the times you were pregnant and all the waiting for him to get here and now he is one! He is so handsome Racquel, you are going to have to watch him with the ladies (arranged marriage with Vienna). See you tonight!
He is so cute. I can't believe he is 1! Time flies! The cupcakes are darling and it looks like a fun time:)
He is so darling! I did a cupcake birthday for Beckam too . . . wish I'd known about Albertsons free cake thing. I made a giant cupcake for him which ended up looking more like a mushroom. . . . I will not do that again. Chelsie's cupcakes were awesome too!
He is sooo cute! I love his haircut and we really do need to get together! We haven't seen you guys in a lonnnggg time!
oh so cute. I am already starting to plan taylor's!
um, have I really not commented on this yet? I am so rude! Caden's party was the best...everything turned out so perfect! He is the cutest one year old (boy) ever! We are so glad he is ours to keep...we love you Caden!
rack, your boy is going to be 2 by the time you post again.
i'm craving to hear from you!
Raquel, I just bounced onto your blog and I had to say how adorable your little boy is! Seriously he should be a little child model. Beautiful family!
What the...I could've sworn I posted on this! Geesh! I loved how your party turned out! And I did absolutley NOTHING for those cupcakes! The credit is all Racquels! Caden is so cute! I can't wait to see if he's going to get a little sister...or a little brother! Two kids under TWO! You're going to be a pro by the time most of us have one! :)
Post a Comment