I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted. I am so sorry, we are still here and I hope you haven't given up on us. We have had a wonderful summer! I can not believe it has come and gone. Caden is already ready for a new haircut so that just goes to show how long it has been. Here are some of my favorite summer time pics... My sister in law took my family's pictures in the park this summer, she always does such a good job. Caden's big birthday is coming up so check back soon for the update!
racquel-please, never let that much time pass again between posts. i was craving an update like nobody's business. Gosh your little guy is a boy!! he's so freaking cute racquel! that face, my word that face melts me. and that family picture was perfect. your family is so cute! i miss them.
I check your blog almost everyday...lol...so I'm glad you updated! I love little Caden. He is getting so big! I love the family pics and the pic of Brady and Angela's boys with Caden. They are all so cute!
2 comments:
racquel-please, never let that much time pass again between posts. i was craving an update like nobody's business. Gosh your little guy is a boy!! he's so freaking cute racquel! that face, my word that face melts me. and that family picture was perfect. your family is so cute! i miss them.
I check your blog almost everyday...lol...so I'm glad you updated! I love little Caden. He is getting so big! I love the family pics and the pic of Brady and Angela's boys with Caden. They are all so cute!
Post a Comment