

Well Caden had his 4 month birthday this last week... with that comes the trial of rice cereal! The timing wasn't quiet right the 1st night so he didn't quiet know what to think of it. It is fun to be able to start something new! I've been really bad at taking pictures lately, these are the latest ones in months. I hope he'll forgive me later in life when he doesn't have pictures of when he was 3 months old. Life has been busy in our home for the last little bit, between starting back up with dance and teaching solos. Not to mention we have all come down with colds and the flu, sure do love the winter months. I realized that every Friday of this whole month was spent disinfecting our house from the sicknesses we had all had that week! I guess I have enjoyed clean sheets and new toothbrushes because of it. Sorry every post is about our little guy but he is pretty much the center of attention around here, here are his 4 month stats:
Height: 24 1/2 (30%)
Weight: 11 pd. 13 oz. (<5%)
Head: 41 (25%)
5 comments:
OHHH MY GOSH!!!! could he be ANY CUTER???? I seriously want to munch on that little man!!!! Love you guys!! Georgia Josies
Holy CRAP! I can't believe how big he is already!! Time flies!! I'm so sorry to hear about the old sickness, gosh there is nothing worse, expecially when the whole family is sick:(. I hope other than that you guys are doing good-can't wait to see you on SATURDAY!!!
OH my gosh he just gooooorgeous!! I still think he look's like Mark.
so cute! obviously you already know that!
OH rack what a cutie that was making me laugh cause I have all of that to look forward too and I cant wait. He is such a cute boy.
Post a Comment