Monday, February 16, 2009
Hanging out
I don't have much to say... we've just been hanging around and staying busy keeping up with this little squirt! These are some of my favorites

He's still loving the bath and being naked. He also loves to watch sports of all things, its what he stays interested and glued to the most.

He's doing really good with his rice cereal and that's about all he likes, plus these rice crackers. He is not sure about baby food yet, I get lots of gaging and fussing with it so we'll wait a bit.
He loved his first Valentines day because we got to hang out with all the people we love! Thanks to Steph, Megan, and Jenny for helping plan and making it a great day! Not to mention the 1st man of my dreams for topping it all off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
His eyes are so blue! What a handsome little guy.
He is gorgeous really, i love him so much. I just want to cuddle him. I still think he look's like Mark.
I LOVE all those pics! Too cute!
Cute pictures! He is adorable, I'm sure you love being a mom and we need to come and meet this little guy! Hope all is well with your cute little family!
He is seriously a cutie. I'm glad you are enjoying that sweet baby boy!!
Hey! He is totally looking like Mark, I think! So fun.
Look at those baby blues! Those eyes are amazing!? And as for the summer, we don't know what we're doing yet...it's Crazy! It's still a couple months away but I'm always thinking about it. If we are here for the summer...we need to seriously make up for the two summers we've been gone. Think of all the bbq's, campfires... we could really have some fun:)
Hey Racquel! I'm so glad you found my blog too! I was just writing to Chels, and Mel saying how much I miss you guys! I really want to hang out with you guys. There is so much to catch up on and I want to see your baby boy! Those pics are so darling! Stay in touch! :)
He really is so cute! I loved the pics!
Post a Comment