I have to apologize in advance for all the pictures... it is very late in the night but for some reason I am very awake tonight, at least I think I am. In the morning I might look at this and wonder. I had one of those mom moments today so anyone that is a mom hopefully can relate. Mark said he saw a lady holding a very brand new little baby in the halls at church and it made him remember just how little they are. I put Caden down for his nap after that and all I wanted I wanted to do was snuggle and rock him all day. I can't believe he is already out of his little newborn stage and growing up so fast. I can't imagine the day when I can't sit and hold him and kiss him all I want. So tonight I am just enjoying this time because I will never go back he only gets bigger from here. I finally got all the pictures I have taken on my phone downloaded on the computer so they start young to now... I love my little buddy!
He loved to pucker his lips all the time... I miss that



I remember those first little smiles and grins... and watching him sleep the day away, I miss that too!
He loves to tell me so many things now... little does he know I don't understand.
I love being this sweet little boys mom!
He loved to pucker his lips all the time... I miss that


I remember those first little smiles and grins... and watching him sleep the day away, I miss that too! 
His worried look on him face! These two will probably laugh at this someday!
He loves to tell me so many things now... little does he know I don't understand.
8 comments:
He is so darn cute! I love those mom moments!! It's good you got this down.
I love it! You are such a cute mom. I wish that I could see you more often and get to know that sweet little guy.
Racquel, this is so sweet! You are such a good mom. These are the moments when all the blowouts, sleepless nights, and tantrums are all worth it. I can also relate. Don't you wish you could pause time and somehow soak it all in? We love you guys!
Those photot's are so precious. You can really see his personality coming through. But you will remember these moment's when their sitting on your lap telling you story's about their day. That's when you want another one. But your doing a great job. Love you guys.
Raquel, I still haven't met the little guy! I want to meet him before he is crawling around everywhere! Lets set it up. So Cute...
So sweet! Cuddling is great! Beckam already doesn't let me unless he's asleep or tired. He's such a wiggler! Your little guy is SOOOO darling! I can't believe how big he's getting! He's seriously so cute! Good job!
Racquel! It's Kellie! I love your pictures and your boy is so darling Racquel. You guys make such an amazing family. It was so fun looking at your blog. Stay in touch, I miss ya!
This has to be the sweetest post. You are such a great mom Rack. You'll have to teach me everything:) These pictures are so dang precious too. I need to see this little guy again!
Post a Comment