Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Can't get enough
I can't get enough of this little girl! Last week Megan was nice enough to let me come spend some days with her and the baby. She is the sweetest little thing and it is so fun being with them. Megan is such a good mom and I love watching her take care of her little baby, it has been a real good learning experience for me as well! Here are a couple of her pictures... I can't believe she is already 2 weeks old! Our little boy is going to have so many fun cousins to play with!

We also finish the nursery... minus a couple of things I'm still waiting for but I thought I would show you it anyways... I can't wait to use it all... I feel like I get more and more excited everyday to see our little peanut! He is so funny in my tummy I can't wait to meet him! Sorry every blog as of late has been about babies but I guess that is the season we are in.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Oh my GOSH! How stinkin cute is that room!! I want to come see it in person! I love it! And the stars:) Soo cute Racquel! You'll need to come decorate my house whenever we get one! You do such a good job! Only 8ish more weeks!!! I bet your dying to see him! Couldn't be happier for you guys!
Wow Racquel I'm really impressed with the nursery. Great job! It's super cute!
Racquel, you are amazing! What a darling room, you designer you! Clint and Elle told me about your blog, and what a great way to keep in touch. I hope that is cool! I love you guys and can't wait to see your baby! Check out our blog too http://www.normandlisanielsen.blogspot.com/
wow his nursery is sooo cute! How exciting that he will be here so soon!!!
Wow, Racquel your decorating skills is amazing.. you need to use this talent somehow in your life and start making money! YOu guys are great. See you soon xox
um SO cute!!! we are in the middle of trying to figure out what the heck to do with her room... so many options, but your room is so dang cute! nice work!
Racquel,
It is so fun keeping in touch this way. I'm so addicted! You do have great knack for decorating and your little guy's room is so cute! Hope to see you soon!
Love, Alisa
The nursery is so cute! I love everything you did to the room! Super Super cute!
I am so happy you posted the nursery soo cute!! And there little girl is adorable. that will be so fun to be such close cousins.
ummmmmmm....racquel, i am speechless!! That is hands down one of the cutest rooms i have EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!! The second i saw it, i literally called in my mom-in-law and brad to show them! we were just all sitting here starring!! Gosh, way to go! I can't wait to see a little baby's head popping out from that crib next post:). i'm absolutely thrilled for you 2- i think of you guys and can't wait!!!!
Man that is amazing! My baby's room looks like a third world country compared to yours. You guys really should go into business. You have totally inspired me and I might copy some stuff!!!
Look at you already practicing! ha ha and that room is adorable! that was one of my favorite things to plan but it ended up being a lot more work than I planned. Oh well! Now you just need to put the baby in there and it'll be perfect! Do you have any names picked out yet?
I really love your baby's room, you did such a great job decorating it! I bet you can't wait, not too much longer!
By the way, I need you address, you can send it to allisonp017@yahoo.com
Post a Comment