Today little baby Savanah was born! She is the sweetest, and prettiest little thing. We love her so much and are so happy she is finally here! Congrates to Megan and Josh, they are going to be the greatest parents!

This is little Owen who joined Jed and Emilys family! We can't get enough of him and his sweet little smile he is starting to sprout. He is such a good little boy and has been so fun to have around.
This is our little boy growning in my bellly as of late. He is a little mover, it is pretty funny! We are getting so excited to meet him. Only 2 months to go... I can't wait!

10 comments:
Racquel,
I am sure you hear this 76 times a day, but you are hardly showing at all! You look great and I can't believe you only have two more months! I am so excited for you. Have you thought of any names? I can't wait to meet the little fella.
You really only have 2 more months? You're lookin' good!
I'm sure everyone tells you this, but ....wow!! I was such a BLIMP at that point!! You are one lucky duck!! You look amazing.
Two months!!! Good luck!!! Are you really pregnant! You can't even tell! Looking good!!
You look good! I hope when I get pregnant I will look as good as you!
Oh My, Racquel you have the tiniest little belly I have ever seen! So cute! Good luck with everything. You will love being a mom, its so much fun!
-Mindi
Oh so cute!! You are so tiny. Cant wait to get home and see everyone! ONlY two months...I bet you are so excited. Post your nursery. If not I guess I will have to come over and see it.
aw babies! Are you all ready!? You look beautiful
You do need to post pics of your nursery to show it off! Savannah loved that she made an appearance on your blog...it is crazy how much she has changed already!
How exciting!!! I agree with the nursery pics! I want to see them!!! Your lookin good!
Post a Comment