Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm it

I've been TAGGED!!!!

3 Joys
1. Spending time with racquel feeling our baby try and kick and punch his way out of her stomach
2. Sun bathing and water bathing
3. Just doing chill stuff with friends and family!

3 fears
1. weight gain
2. slowly turning into a werewolf (hairy wise), ((except for on the top of the head)), (((but its all month long not just during the full moon))), ((((believe me its scaring the crap out of me!))))
3. Not living up to my potential

3 Goals
1. Be a good Dad
2. Be a good Husband
3. Be able to speak 4 languages

3 Current obsessions/Collections
1. Tennis
2. Babies room (borrowing this one from racquel.. whats hers is mine)
3. Ping Pong

3 Random surprising facts about me
1. I am probably the fastest swimmer i know (want to prove differently than face me!)
2. I am the middle of 7 brothers and sisters
3. took 2nd place in the local ping pong tournament.

I tag... Clint!!!!

4 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Its always good to get to know Mark a little better. Thanks :)

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Mark? So Dadhood has been lurking at you heels latley too hu bud? I have this one hair one the tip of my nose that as soon as it gets long enought I yank it our of there. Just the other day I noticed another one growing on the tip in a different location. Talk about scary. I wonder how old I will be when i don't care and just let them grow out. Hopefully by then We will be living in heaven and my body will be perfect, and we will get to spend like 200 years talking about how you and Raquelle like your eggs cooked and it won't even matter because time doesn't mean anything.

Sure miss you guys. Even though we never really see you. Stay handsome and beatuiful. Good luck with the baby! It will rock your world.

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chelsey said...

Thats cute Mark. Racquel, you NEED to put up more baby bump pics!!! I can only imagine how fast that little guy is growing!!!