One of my best friends returned home from her mission on Wednesday! It was so good to see her again and she hadn't changed a bit since the last time I saw her(don't know what I was expecting) I'm so excited to have her home!
OH MY GOSH! I CANT believe she's finally home! It seems like she's been gone FOREVER! Man I wish I could've been there! I love the hand shake with her and Chad! a;lkfjal;skdfj;alskdfj;laskj Dangit....I wish I was home right now. Im INCREDIBLY jealous to see you guys all together. And Cort looks so dang cute!
7 comments:
That's great! I bet she was an outstanding missionary!
OH MY GOSH! I CANT believe she's finally home! It seems like she's been gone FOREVER! Man I wish I could've been there! I love the hand shake with her and Chad! a;lkfjal;skdfj;alskdfj;laskj Dangit....I wish I was home right now. Im INCREDIBLY jealous to see you guys all together. And Cort looks so dang cute!
Lambert the sheepish lion?!
WHAT!! I cant believe she is home. Dang I wish I was there. 2 more months.
What a cute picture of the four of you! Thats crazy she is back.
oh!!! i love cort!!! i can't believe she is home!!! you guys are so dang cute!! =) i agree with chels! loved her and chad's handshake! =) haha
aw, you girls are all so cute!!
Post a Comment