I did find two pictures to post... Marks amazing book rack and I went and took a picture of myself in the mirror... now hopefully its not so boring!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Ugh!
I have been horrible lately!!! I have honestly avoided getting into the blogger just because I knew I would feel guilty that I still haven't posted something new. The best part about it is I really don't have an excuse, there have been plenty of things going on in our life's to blog about and I have had lots of time on my hands so all I can say is that I really have been avoiding it! So I thought today would be the day I had to get it done! I guess one of the big things is I have no pictures so all you have is just a bunch of words and nothing to look at. Just a little warning that I will give you the update but have no pictures to go along with my stories. Where do I being... We had our big end of the year dance recital at the end of May. I am still so sad I didn't take any pictures of my dancers as they move to new classes next year but I had the best teaching year! I am going to miss it for the summer but it will be nice to have a break before the baby comes. From here until September I am on a work break! It has been really nice and I have stayed busy enough that I haven't gotten bored, yet... I'm sure that is yet to come though! My sweet dad just finished putting the molding up in the baby's room! He worked for 2 weeks straight and did an amazing job! Mark just finished making the book rack for the room as well and it is just as amazing! Now I am really anxious to get the room done! I can't get enough of the baby clothes either, I thought it was fun shopping for me but it is a whole new world shopping for your baby! As you can tell I have had a lot to keep me occupied! I have 15 weeks to go and I couldn't be more excited for our little guy to come! He is a crazy mover right now... I don't really think he ever stops moving during the day and sometimes he wakes me up in the night. It is pretty cool when they start getting strong enough that you can feel their body parts and their movements are so strong! The sickness part is finally all done so I have really been enjoying my pregnancy! I am going to finish rambling on for now so that this doesn't get too long and that way I still have things to talk about for another post. This just gives you a little update! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hey Racquel!! Glad I found your blog. Ummmm are you sure you have a baby in there??!! You're so tiny! Congratulations though. I bet you're so excited!
how lucky are you... i want to NOT work ever again right now! Soon enough i guess! Man, you are getting so close! I cant wait for you!
Racquel you are dang cute!
A baby room! I just got realllly jealous. That has to be one of the funnest parts! There are so many cute baby decorations out there now! It sounds like it's coming along! And you sure know how to put your men to work! I can't wait to see everything!
And I see a little baby bump! WOOHOO! Only gets bigger from here on out...that means you need to post lots more pics! Glad to see you guys are doing well!
Oh YAY! How goes it? How have tings been. Its been SO long.Congrats on the pregnancy! I am excited for you. So how have things been?
WOOOOOHOOOOO A NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost gave up, but had to look just one more time!! I loved the update and i can't get enough about your baby room!! Racquel, i want to come by and take a look so bad!! I don't work on Fridays anymore, so i have all day friday to just do nothing, so please if you ever need any help, ummm, i would love to help paint or anything like that! gosh you still have the bod that i want even this far along:). But i was so happy to see a little sprout there!! I'm so glad you guys are doing good, i miss ya and i really do think of ya all the time and how your doing! But i shouldn't wait for the next post!!!
I love the belly shot in the mirror! You are so cute and your baby room is so adorable! You have a natural talent for decorating. I can't wait for Saturday.
Hello. I am super excited for you. You are so tiny and super cute! I wish I was home to see your baby room. Please post it soon. Oh well I guess I have to come see you and your babies room when I get back and The BABY!! Glad to hear things are going good:)
You look so dang cute! I hope when I get pregnant I can look like you! When is your due date? I'm so excited for you. You and Mark are going to be such good parents!
Post a Comment