Thursday, March 6, 2008

Indroducing our new addition!

We are having a baby! I don't think there is anything more exciting then finding that out for the first time! There has been nothing but excitment floating around our house! My favorite thing is everyweek the baby is a different size and whatever size they compare it to that week is what Mark calls it! So it has been poppy (poppy seed), sesame (sesame seed), Bean (size of a bean), blueberry (blueberry size), Head (because the baby was basically all head that week), and grape! He is pretty funny! Lets just hope whatever they compare the baby to when it is born he is not wanting to call it that! We couldn't be more happy though to add a new member to the family! I'm due September 29th... we'll be looking forward to that date!

This is our first picture of the sweet little baby that is growing inside me! We went to the doctor this last week and when we went to do the ultrasound he couldn't find the baby! I was getting a little worried then he said maybe my baby sack is futher down so he pushed really hard on my stomach and he was right, there was our sweet little baby! OH... it was moving its tiny arms and legs all around and rolling! I couldn't believe it, quiet the miracle to see that! I wanted to hold it right then! This is just a picture of me as of late... I have a 9 month pregnancy book that you have to take a picture every single week of your pregnancy but I will limit posting all of those!


22 comments:

Teandra said...

Wow. Congratulations! That's great. Good luck with everything!

chelsey said...

ohmigosh! I am soo happy for you guys! I can't wait to see what little racks and marks will look like! And seriously....can I get ANY more baby hungry right now? I sure don't think so.

Clark Family said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!! That is so exciting!! Your first will always be your frist nothing will ever be like it because it is so new in so many ways! Good luck to you guys. I hope all goes well!! Keep us updated!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!That is so exciting! You guys are going to be such good parents.

Jennifer Phillips said...

Hey just wanted to say congrats to you and Mark. I grew up in Marks ward and I came across your blog and I couldn't resist saying congrats having kids is awesome I just had my first this past Nov. Anyway congrats again you will absolutely love being parents, tell Mark hi for me
Thanks
Jenn Littlewood

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!
COngratulations!! Where are you guys living? If nearby, we should all go out!

Mark and Mel said...

Raquel and Mark, congrats you two! That is so exciting! How are you feeling, Raquel? And how far along are you? Are you going to find out what you are having? Well, keep us all posted on your blog! Sounds like you guys are doing well in baby heaven! :) Congrats again!

JESSICA N COREY said...

HOLY COW my mom told me the news a week ago and I kept looking on your blog to see when you were going to announce it so I could congradulate you. Racquel that is so exciting and I am so happy for you guys. What an amazing gift! YOUR OWN LITTLE MUNCHKIN. About the post of mine I wanted to put meeting Racquel at the corner but seriously I could remember what age we were but I could never forget those moments and about our creepy bus driver. hahahahah and those nasty candycanes! hahahahahah anyway CONGRATS!!

andy'n'jess said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Andy told me last night, we are ecstatic for you two. What a great adventure you've begun! Congrats, again keep us posted!

Sara Stevenson said...

Oh, how exciting! I'm pretty sure everyone I know is pregnant right now! I love it! So CoNgRatS!!!!

Greg and Ky said...

COngrats! Im so excited for you and Mark! I just started this blogging thing and I love it because Im finding all kinds of good news about friends I have not talked to in forever. Im very happy for you.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations! What a fun time of year to have a baby too. Thats kinda when Emery was born! You will love being a mom. That is one thing that I wish I would of done is take pictures WEEKLY! I probably did it like every 2 weeks or so. Maybe I will do better next time! Anyway, Congrats! Hopefully you are feeling great!

sarjuh said...

ok what!?! How exciting i really am just so excited for you guys! I cant even imagine how cute your little baby is going to be. I love that! hopefully we will be joining you guys in that little adventure soon here! Man how exciting! congratulations though! yip- yippee

The Forbes said...

Rack!! I couldnt be more happy for you right now!! Im with chels cant get any more baby hungry. I love this cant wait till the baby showers. I want to see your 9 month baby book that sounds like a fun thing. You look so cute in your little picture.

Allie said...

Raquel, that is so exciting! You will be the cutest mom. I promise being a mom is the greatest thing. I have loved every second of it! I can't wait to see you. I'm coming to Clint's wedding, so I hope I can talk to you then! Congrats!!!

Ivy May Boutique said...

We are so excited for you guys! There is no doubt you will be the best parents ever! Just seeing you with ours is proof of that. Please let us know if we can do anything for you! (Racquel, I know all about those crazy pregnancy cravings.) Love you guys!

melissa said...

UMMM, BEAUTIFUL!!!! all i can say is beautiful!! rack, asdfjaskl;jdfaskljdflaskdfa, k...promise i hated last thursday, i'm so sorry i never got back to you, we actually went to canada the next morning, so after work i didn't take my phone off of silent and was just using brads phone, so i didn't even see thatyou called back till that night..(umm, goes to show how much i use my phone). but RACQUEL!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! i just am literally ecstatic-promise just let me babysit at least once..or even just feed him/her!! You were born to be a mother racquel, this little baby couldn't be more lucky:). You and mark are going to be just fantastic parents! I'm so happy for the both of you!!Please keep us all updated!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh congrats! You two will be awesome. And hello... you can't even tell that you are pregnant in that picture. I bet you will be one of those cute women that looks like they have a basketball in thier tummies! Keep us updated!

Greg and Ky said...

Hey Thanks! You look so cute in your little picture i cant even imagine you even getting a belly! But I need your address for my invitations... You can send it to my e mail if you would like kylene_tait@yahoo.com

the murdocks said...

Congrats! That is so wonderful. There is truly NOTHING more incredible in the world than having a baby. You are in for such a treat! And Melissa told me you are having sickness issues...I totally feel ya...It sucks. I was sicker than a dog with Coop and if you can't stop throwing up ask your doc for medicine...it made a world of difference for me!
p.s. I am due Sept. 27th...that's so fun we are right by eachother! Are you going to find out what you're having?

Kristin Morris said...

Hey, I just came across your blog through chels' and I am so glad that I did! Congratualations! I can't even tell you how amazing having a baby is! Good luck with the pregnancy!

Heidi Wing said...

Congrats on the new addition!! that is sooo exciting!1