Thursday, March 27, 2008

Clint & Elle

A couple of weeks ago Clint and Elle got married! It was a really good day! We are so excited for them! What a great couple!

Their little boy Liam is so handsome... It was a pretty touching thing to see him getting sealed to them!



13 comments:

melissa said...

WOOOHOOOO FOR CLINT!! That is awesome for them, and she is a beauty!! That really is great, i'm so excited for him! And you and Mark looked so good in that picture! Your hair is so cute!

chelsey said...

WOW. She is REALLY pretty! And I love her name!!! What a neat experience for their family! And for you guys too!

The Forbes said...

Oh they are such a cute couple. That is so awsome to share that experience.

Anonymous said...

TAGGED!

SarJuh said...

hey hey! Hows it going?! I want to know what you are having!!!!! Do you know yet?! PS, way cute picture of you and mark.

sarjuh said...

oh we are having a baby too... i forgot i was going to tell you.. and of course you can come on any little adventure with me whenever you want

Adrienne said...

Hey. I don't know if you got my text but we'd love to buy the mattress from you. We'll keep in touch. Let me know when you want us to pick it up.

Allie said...

Hey, how are you feeling?? You should be finding out the gender soon, right? Any vibes?? I know, I want to talk to you, when are you guys competing? I hate comps, so it would be fun if we could sit and chat! I hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

so you have to keep me updated on how your pregnancy goes.. sickwise. I am always interested to see how other peoples pregnancies go. My mom had easy pregnancies and moo has really hard ones... so I always wonder what I'll get!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Well tell your brother congrats from us, and that he can have one free ink cartridge refilled for his wedding present.

And a congrats to you two is in order! It is a very exciting time. Up in heaven I know it was a struggle for me to decide to either be Marks friend or his son.

Mindi is due any day now, and Mark, here is your official invitation to our home to enjoy a complimentary discourse on how to design your baby's room with a dime, almost literaly!

Love you guys!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Oh yeah, and everytime that song comes on in the mall, "Let's give them somehting to talk about" I can't stop thinking about Sanjiya.

Josh and Megan said...

HELLO? Where is a new post? You haven't posted anything since March! It's almost May! Let's see some pictures from Georgia!