Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Husband Tag!

What is his name? Mark Charles Stallings

How long have we been together? We met in the Fall of 2004 and now it is the spring of 2008 so it looks like almost four years! (But we wern't offically together that whole time, read on and you'll understand)

How old is he? 26

How long did we date? This one is a hard! I can't really say when we started offically dating! He usually says after my vacation in December, when I was gone for a week he finally realized how much he missed me! Or it could be when we first kissed in the first part of November? Or it could be in January when he moved home and I was the only one still around! ??? He was pretty fickle! I think a little before Valentines day 05 we were fully invested in eathother! Then on October 20th, 2005 we tied the knot!

Who eats more? I always tease him because on our wedding day I fed him his piece of cake then he fed me mine and finished the rest of my bite! From that day forth he has been finishing my meals! So I would say him!

Who said "I love you" first? I remember for awhile he would just beat around the bush saying everyting but, "I love you." He did finally say it when we first talked about getting married and I smiled big!

Who is taller? He is at 6'0.... and I am 5'5.

Who can sing better? He sings a lot better then I do! I would beg to differ in the shower though!
Who is smarter? He is pretty bright! Our kids will be lucky to have him around!

Who does the laundry? I am pretty picky about what clothes can be dryed... so he lets me do it! He always helps put it away though!

Who pays the bills? He makes the money, and I pay the bills!

Who does the dishes? We both do the dishes! He actually likes to hand clean at times!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mark does! It was that way on the honeymoon and it has stuck with us ever since!

Who mows the lawn? HOA

Who cooks dinner? I usually make the dinner during the day and then he cooks it when he gets home from work! He usually has it ready by the time I get home! He also makes the best omlets I have ever had!

Who drives? he drives when we are together.

Who kissed who first? We went sleding up at solutide and after one of our whipouts he started kissing me... I can still remember thinking... "I can't believe we are kissing right now!" I probably wasn't even kissing him back because I couldn't believe we were kissing! Ha ha!
Who proposed? He did! Up at Racark peak! I couldn't stop saying,"Oh my gosh." He finally had to say, "Does that mean Yes?"

Who is more stubborn? I am probably more stubborn! When we get in a tiff we both go quiet for awhile and he is usually the one to say sorry and be over with it!

Who is more sensitive? I would for sure have to say me again! I have always been that way! I've probably cried more then Mark has in his whole life! He always kisses away my tears though!

Who has more siblings? Mark has 4 brothers and 1 sister! I have 2 sisters and 1 brother.... now you can see why I am more sensitive then him!

Who wears the pants? It depends on the situation!

5 comments:

Sara Stevenson said...

Wahoo for husbands! Looks like you married a good one:)

SarJuh said...

Are you kidding me, you guys are the cute ones for sure. I love being married! I cant believe how long it has been for you though! Awesome.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Good post! Its fun to know more of the story behind you two.

chelsey said...

Cute!! I love how you added pictures! It made it way more fun to read!

melissa said...

awwww...Cute post!