Sunday, February 3, 2008

Update!

I have been a little slacker on the posts lately so I have a couple of things to write about today! First off I can't get over all this snow! I am sick of it but Mark seems to be loving it! Everytime I complain he just says, "Let it keep coming, we need it." Ugh! We opened the garage this morning and we were snowed in! This is what we came out of after we plowed out! I feel bad for you Josh and Megan! I don't really think the pictures do justice! I biffed it to the ground running into church and got soaked so that was pretty awesome! Just adds to my thoughts of this wonderful winter! This is me and my sister in law at the Modbe clothing blowout sale! I tried to get the crazy crowd in the picture but my arms aren't long enough! We met at Thanksgiving point at 6:45 am and the doors opened at 7:00! Seriously we didn't even know where to start... next time we'll know to go striaght to the $3.00 bins! It was a lot of fun! She was nice enough to invite me and let me tag along on the savings! This is what I found for sweet little Abbi's birthday! Probably my favorite purchase!
Lastly I went to work last week and 5 year old Shaylee said to me, "can I give you a makeover?" I had to laugh and of course I couldn't say no to that! She started by painting my fingernails pink! Just a side note to the story, she LOVES Mark... I don't know what it is but she asks about him everyday and is so excited when he comes over, so I wasn't to surprised by her comment as she was painting my nails. "So what do you think Mark will say about your nails?" I said he will probably think they are so pretty. Then she said, " Do you think he will say who painted your nails?" "He probably doesn't even know how good I am at painting nails!" Ha ha! I can't get enough of our conversations we have together! I told her I had to take some pictures so he could see her painting my nails!

9 comments:

melissa said...

Rack, that is the freakin CUTEST!!! I'm obsessed with that little girl!! What a fun job, for reals. I'm so jealous! So glad you posted, there is nothing better then just waiting for a new post and getting one:). You and sister in law look so dang cute too!

chelsey said...

Oh my Gosh!!! I can't believe how much snow we've been getting this year! That little girl is so fetchin cute too! I love that she has a crush on Mark! What was that big sale you went to?! I need to figure out how to get invited to those!

SarJuh said...

i hate SNOW!! OH i hate snow! hahaha but it is really funny when you biff it hard.. at least to me. that happened twice last week! In front of the grocery store and church! Slush covered me and somehow my hair got plastered to my head.. so i walked into church looking like i just got out of the shower! Oh well really.

Josh and Megan said...

You guys got just as much snow as we did...we just started with more! I couldn't believe your driveway! Too bad about card night! Who invented Suncrest anyway? Dang winter!
p.s. are you up for the layers sale? ha! ha! I mean we are experienced in crazy sales now! I just don't know if I could handle another one...tempting that it is on a Saturday!

Clark Family said...

We are extremely sick of the snow too. Is it ever going to stop? I'm pretty sure we have enough to fill the all the lakes in utah and colorado now! I will say getting stuck in the house because of snow can be rewarding when it comes to kids. They say the cutest things ever!

Teandra said...

Wow, that is tons of snow. Where do you guys live?

Allie said...

I can't believe how old Shaylee is. She and Trish came to my baby shower, and I about died when I saw her. Crazy...

Sara Stevenson said...

Hey! I'm so glad all you girls have blogs, it's fun to see what everyone is doing!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Hey Mark and Raquel (Marquel), I saw your blog link on Allie's blog and just wanted to say Hi! Its been forever. Your house is so cute too, i'm a little jealous. I'm glad you two are doing good!