Friday, May 29, 2009

We had a great Memorial weekend... but I have been using a disposal camera so you can't see the pictures until the whole roll is done of course. Gotta love those things! I've been busy lately, once I get the pictures done I'll post about all the fun events but for now all I have are the pictures of Caden taken on Memorial day from my sister in law. Enjoy and check back soon for the awesome pictures that disposal camera is going to produce!

4 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

I think you're wrong...he totally appreaciates the new clothes you got him...I can see it in his face...he knows he looks handsome as ever! Can't wait to see your pics from St. George...however, nothing can beat my pic of goggle girl!

melissa said...

man he's growing so dang fast racquel! and he seriously looks cuter than ever! i can't get enough of those plump lips!! and also, wanted to say thanks for your nice comments all the time, your last one left me smiling for about 6 days! your always so sweet! thanks so much

JESSICA N COREY said...

Racquel he is seriously so freaking cute. He is gettin big!!!!

Jenny and Jared said...

Hey- found yah! Cute blog- Caden is so darling and getting so big.