Just a quick update... life has been crazy this last couple of weeks. I swear I am so ready to be done with the sick bug that has been hanging around our house. It goes from one of us to the next and the worst has been Caden. He has double ear infections again and has not been a happy camper. I would take me being sick over him being sick any day. We are still hanging in there and enjoying this nice weather though... and despite it all we still love our sick peanut!




Don't mind his crazy mad scientist hairdo... that's how it looks when he wakes up from naps!
Thanks Amy for always being my photographer... If it weren't for you I would have no pictures of this little guy! You've got skills!
12 comments:
I am sounding like a broken record... HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Hope you guys are better!! Love ya!!
Sorry to hear you've all been sick:(. Caden is just getting cuter and cuter. Thanks for your message on our blog. I'm so glad that things worked out the way they did too. You are a wonderful addition to the Stallings Fam!
YES! all i can say is, its about bloody time! But gosh dang it, i'm so sorry the little guy has been sick! I love all the pics, and you look beautiful racquel! i actually want you to do his hair like the mad scientist, i can't enough of it. Glad you guys are doing good, hopefully the sickness is over for you guys
I can't believe how blonde his hair is getting. He's sure a cutie!
I will definitely be there and I want to set aside at least an hour to sit and talk to you!
Haha his hair is SO cute! It must be a blast hanging out with that little guy all day. I hope your families doing well!
oh. my. heck. He already looks so much older! He's becoming a little toddler! Well, maybe not that far, but he is looking more like a little BOY. Not a baby:) You guys are all so cute! I'm glad we were able to get together one last time! It is always great catching up and you must blog lots this summer so I can see what the Stallings are up to!
I just want to say thanks for sitting and chatting with me for so long. I seriously love seeing you!
Hey Racquel! Sorry your little guy has been sick! You guys are a darling family, I love to look at your blog and see the updates! :)
I can't believe how big Caden is getting! He is soo cute!
um you are beautiful! so is your little boy!
Was it the one at Juan Diego? We were there. They did a duet a few years ago I just havent done another one. Its expensive, our teachers charge like 300. I think it would be cute to do a solo for Dollee she is such a ham I think she would love it.
Post a Comment