I was upstairs putting things away while Caden played down on the couch. I could hear him talking away then it went silent (and that's never a good sign) so I came down to find him like this... OH my poor little baby just fell over and was dead asleep. I couldn't help but take pictures, my heart is full for this little guy!

7 comments:
Oh Caden, I love him so much! I hope he gets feeling better Racquel. Let me know if I can do anything. We still need to plan lunch! Talk to you soon!
OH my gosh, that just melts my heart! What a cute kid Racquel, I can't even imagine how cute that was for you! That was a great post:)
Oh my goodness, that is so cute!! I love it when they fall asleep so fast like that, like an off switch was hit, LOL! I can't believe how big he is getting, and still so handsome!
Ha ha so cute! It's too funny when they just fold in half! He's seriously so darling and I can tell you just love being a Mom!
This has to be the sweetest thing I've ever seen! He is adorable! And is growing up so fast! He looks so much older than when I last saw him! I love it!
That is so cute! Thanks for hosting dinner tonight! It was fun seeing you and your cute family! We really do need to get together more often, I'll just make sure that Whit isn't soo stinkin onery so we can stay a little longer! You have such a cute cute family!
haha oh my! That is just adorable! I just love how little babies can sleep anywhere...except in their little cribs at night =) I hope you're doing well! Your family looks so great!
Post a Comment