Wednesday, March 25, 2009

6 months sure goes fast...

Well 6 months has come and gone... Its hard to think that just 6 months ago I was pregnant with my little man. This is a picture of this newborn pictures... so small he fit in the little tea cup perfectly... now he has upgraded to a old fashion tub! My sweet sister-in-law works at Kiddy Kandids so she took his pictures yesterday! She did such a good job and Caden was loving it! He is finally getting over a cold that he has had for weeks so it was so good to see him back to himself yesterday! Here are his stats for his 6 month apt. (Ht: 26 1/2 (70%) Wt: 14.5 (5%) He also had ear infections in both ears so I'm glad we finally get meds. to get over this once and for all! Like always, we love our little stud muffin!

12 comments:

30somethingmama said...

He totally melts my heart! So cute!

melissa said...

KADSJF;KASDFASDJFKALSDJFASDF1..OH MY HECK!!! those are SO CUTE!! Umm, the one of him in the "newsie's" hat-oh my gosh, loved those racquel! I always forget you and stace had your babies around the same time, those 6 months FLY by.

Tamara Jacobs said...

he is soooo cute! I can't believe he is 6 months old already! I love the pictures.

Jessie said...

He's starting to actually look like a little boy rather than a baby. So cute! He's a stud.

sarjuh said...

uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh,,,, he is so cute... and i always say that, but seriously!

Josh and Megan said...

Love him! so funny that once again he is the same height Savannah was at 6 months! I wonder if that is common?

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

He is a little star!!! really adorable....He is so blessed to have you guys as parents.

The Forbes said...

CUTE Cute!! I cant believe six months. What a cutie I agree with Mel I love the newsies hat. Pictures are priceless I love pictures even more now that I have a little one.

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

He is too cute!!

chelsey said...

What a little stud! I love all these pictures! And I can't believe he's already six months?! Where has the time gone?! I can't wait to see you guys! I might be calling you to figure out exactly what we should do for our little get together....Can't wait!

Lisa Nielsen said...

Oh my heck he is so sweet! I've never seen the picture in the tea cup before! I love it!

Peacocks said...

Hey Racquel! Oh my goodness how cute are those pics, I love the teacup, I had to call my husband in to show him! It's been too long, I need to see you guys! :)