Thursday, October 18, 2007

Two years!

Happy Anniversary Baby!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been the best two years of my life! I love you so much! Thank you for everything.

Teandra said...

Congratulations Raquel! That's wonderful.

melissa said...

ASDK;LFJASD KFLA..2 YEARS???? umm, me and Brad are amateurs! (if thats how you even spell it!) Man you guys that picture is Beautiful! I'm so happy for you both and I also am so glad we still have remained close freinds so I have been able to see you through your wonderful life! You 2 have so much potential and can't wait to see what life brings you!! I love ya Racquel and hope the best for the future!!!

chelsey said...

Congrats!!! I hope you guys had an AMAZING weekend! I love your pic! I REALLY want to see the whole album now! I cant believe its been two years!!! I hope the next 2 are even better!!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Hi Racquel and Mark! It's Tamara...I saw the link to your blog on a friend's blog. You guys are so cute and I love your blog! our blog is www.toddtamandpreslee.blogspot.com.

Jamie said...

Hi Mark & Raquel! This is Jamie, I don't know you Raquel, but I went to school with Mark, his brother, Clint, is responsible for my marriage! Does Clint have a blog, or email address you could give us?
Our blog:
www.ourcrazyazy.blogspot.com

melissa said...

Rack, your killing me-please update for my sake:)